Monday, January 26, 2004

Jan 25, 2004 or Jan 26, 2004 early morning if i want to be precise.Seniors nite is my second realization of the bonding that exists at this place. The last one being Summer Internship Process. Did I really see some people walking out the small audi with tears & red eyes.The rational me would have said no But the real me says indeed. If I could feel slighly emotional about this place yesterday when I still have an year to go, those who are leaving this small self contained little world of ours would really be feeling the loss. Hats off to dracula n the video team for coming up with such a good show.Our efforts were really paid off today when some of them conveyed thjeir heartfelt appreciations

Anyways Macroeconomics seems to really interesting.Dr Reshmi Mitra, amazing proff. Am keen on finding out if she still with XL. She too seems to be a part of the 'XL tradition' though. Thirteen years old if not more

No comments: