Sunday, January 04, 2004

The last fortnight of 2003 was eventful, not in my life but definitely on campus.Term break, Dalma Trek,Delhi trip ( 3 days of comfort back at home piggybanking on a debate;)), HR Conference (Missed this one) and then MAXI Fair. The icing on the cake of course was the alumni reunion. On campus after 25 years..I expected too see some old, tired people, but there they were!! bigshots in their companies, all so full of life. Nostalgic - Quite a few of them were on the dance floor till the wee hours of morning. They laughed, they joked, performed skits, mimiced proffs et all with confidence & as syko pointed to us that generation of XLERS could actually sing ;).MAXIFAIR seems to be specifically designed to improve the creative talents of first year management students. It all culminated on December 31 with a dinner before joining the wetnite (the official party with bonfires) on campus

2004 seems to have begin on too relaxed a note. Strangely enough as I write all this, I realize I haven't made any new year resolutions. I guessed I have matured enough in life not to go through the trouble of making things just to break them.

Three days without classes is quite a luxury here at XL. Life has been slow, infact close to a full stop the last few days with me trying to figure out what all I need to do. I have managed to come up with a long list to decide to do everthing which is not even remotely related to academics.So it has been three movies & about 50 odd mails ( the regular new year stuff ) in last 2 days for me.

The last few hours have been on the net which, has resulted in my signing up for blogspot and ryze. In 2003 was LIVE2READ (another's writers community this). 2004 seems to for blogging and ryzing

No comments: