Friday, January 23, 2004

The waters are deeper than i thought.
My reaction to to Moody's lifting of Indian curency's credit rating has been that of relief. Playing the investment advisor can be tough & tricky as I found out in last few days of supposed correction that ET welcomed in its editorial. Needless to say I was vexed. Its for the first time I tried to offer stock market advice & my first prediction seemed to have fallen flat in its face ;)
But two days later today thanks to SEBI clearing air about the ban on participatory notes the markets to be back on track again. But moral of the story there are a lot of things I need to learn & understand. Apparently as Proff Mohanty said, there are a little too many things at play there. Finanacial Management after all deals only with expected price of a share.The road from Finance Concepts to Stock Markets is tougher than I thought.

No comments: